Monday, January 12, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding (Chapter: THIS HAS GOT TO END SOON!)

Ok, so I'm toooootally not trying to rush the most important parts, that is to say the ceremony and the after party... but I literally just have SO MANY pictures of the after party, and SO FEW pics of the ceremony... I'm just going to put up the highlights and get on with life, because we've been back for over a week now and life has gone on, and there are other big events to blog about, durn it!

The ceremony was exactly went off without a hitch. It was important to Chelsea that 1. Her brother give her away, 2. Her father-in-law officiate, and 3. Special music.




It all went off without a hitch! Miracles happen every day.

Chelsea was more beautiful than I've ever seen her (and she's pretty freaking hot in case I have any one who follows my blogs in Braille...).

The after party was at Macayos restaurant at an old train station in Tempe. I thought it was an excellent choice, it had a very celebratory atmosphere about it and lots and lots of party food (we're talking margarita fountains, chips and salsa, and lots and lots of greasy dishes involving cheese and guacamole, now THATS a party, people!).

There was dancing, drinking, karaoke, and cake... all the best things in life wrapped into one moment shared with a pretty large group of new and old friends reunited. Nirvana.




Gooooooooo Crusaders!!! (Pretty good turn out for such a tiny widdle school!)


I'm kind of obsessed with these next 2 pictures... "Next time, marry a woman!,"right mom? ;)


SOMEONE wrote dirty things on the BATHROOM WALL! Sheesh, people, HAVE SOME CLASS!




So, there you have it. My best friend... is a MARRIED WOMAN!

Sucka!!!!!!

But seriously... I am so glad Chels has found love and happiness in Wady, I know there are always challenges to be faced in the road ahead, but now they have each other to face them with and I cant wait to see how Wady will change her into an even more amazing woman.

Congratulations, best friend! I love you.

xo






1 comment:

.heidi.noelle. said...

Thanks for sharing your fun journey! It was a great read and fun to see pictures!!