Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh, Shoot.

So, I'm suddenly obsessed with guns.

Well, not really. That could sound disturbing, so I take it back... kind of.

I was talking with Terese tonight, and rediscovered my overwhelming urge of late to go shooting. I want to learn to handle a gun... and do it well.

I know. I can't even believe I come from here and don't already know all there is to know on this topic and then some. I'm sort of surprised it wasn't an elective at my high school to tell you the truth.

My family isn't really a 'gun' family. My dad isn't in to hunting or anything... and my mom... lets just say she's a lover, not a fighter. Ha.

I don't want to be a fighter either, really.

I just want to try something new, and master a new skill.

I think im making this my official New Years resolution (better late than never?). Its my 'dare' to myself for 2010.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: