Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beauitful Distraction to the Eighth Power

Silly Steph tagged me.

I am graciously accepting an opportunity to 'check out' for the next 5 mintues or so. Thanks, Stephy! xo

8 Things that I am Looking forward to:

1. Spending more time with my kids this summer.
2. 4th of July, when my sugar boycott officially ends.
3. Carly's birthday cake.
4. Our neighborhood summer potlucks in the park.
5. The light at the end of the tunnel. Ha.
6. Fresh fruit and veggies from the garden.
7. Friday. Always.

8. Girl time. Always.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Only 8?
2. Blogged my lil heart out.
3. Emptied and ran the dishwasher multiple times.
4. Laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.
5. Watered the garden with Dawsie and named the gnome 'Paprika.'
6. Read a couple more chapters of The Shack in bed before I conked out.
7. Step class. Heaven.
8. Went to the bank. Had to go home before making my deposit. Because my kids were being 'those kids,' and I threatened to leave if they misbehaved. They called my bluff. Nice.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Go on a real vacation. One with the kids, one without.
2. Go to school.
3. Be a 'soccer mom' and take the kids to all their activities.
4. Sleep in. Just once.
5. Invent a sugar, fat, and white flour diet that worked.
6. Go grab a beer with Chels.
7. Go to the gym or run 7 days a week.

8. Be a backup dancer/singer for Fergie or Britney Spears. I could TOTALLY see it.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Idol (Its the first season we've watched. Cheap entertainment.)
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Castle
6. Family Guy (try not to judge too harshly)
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Reruns of Friends. Always.

8 People I’m Tagging:

Im breaking the rule of 8 here and saying... all you freeloading Apple Valley blog lurkers who check the page regularly and never leave any love behind! Set up a blog. Here is your first official post. (MOM! Hahahah).

xo

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am not just a lurker, I am a lover of Apple Valley Blog! And I am going to do the 8 thing...just for you.