Monday, October 27, 2008

Hail, Mary

Tyson has an Auntie Mary who lives out of state (Washington) who is always SO thoughtful. She takes care of the kids in the McDermott family (and by extension, ME!) like we are her own children, and even goes out of her way to make herself known across the miles to our kids. Shes fun, and funny... and we don't see near enough of her.

She sent my kids a package last week. The package... was the mother ship. I guess someone forgot to tell her that Halloween is about GETTING TONS OF CANDY, because she sent a box with TONS OF CANDY... and toys, and decorations that bedazzled even Tyson and I.






Ok, how gross is THIS one:


Oh, little Hill-Belle Lee. Get it? I crack myself up.



Anyways, I am so touched by her thoughtfulness (again and again)... and particularly impressed by her ability to know what is age appropriate and interesting and even remembering to send two of everything (so as not to cause a riot) all for a couple of rotten toddlers like Dawsonbelle.

That's right, I just went there... and totally combined their names. Cuz we're SO Hollywood like that.

Thank you, Auntie Mary. We love you. The only way it could have been better is if you yourself had been inside (awe).

Come visit soon!!

1 comment:

lucinda! said...

great job auntie mary! also, anabelles face when she has those teeth in... oh geez.