Thursday, October 23, 2008

BRAG TIME.

I got a call from the SLO New Times yesterday afternoon to congratulate Tyson for his WIN in their annual photo contest.

He entered this photo taken of Dawson over the summer on a whim on the day of the deadline:

"Back Yard Vacation"
I asked what place/category/prize he had received, and they said it will be announced at the award reception on November 5th held for all the winners followed by an outdoor slide show of all the entry's on the side of the New Times building. It will appear in the November 6th edition of their publication.

I am so very proud of my 'amateur' husband, who is good at just about everything. Oh, and also, I'm sure having a kid that adorable didn't hurt any either.

What a proud mom.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I freakin loved that pic!

Is that the contest where you had to get online and click the link? cause i participated my fingers off... well, a few times.

Steph said...

oops, forgot to say, dawson is adorable, blah blah blah:)

Beth McDermott said...

i think there was a different contest he also entered... but i dont know for sure, maybe both contests were publicly judged. either way, im SURE he would say he couldnt have done it without the love and support of his adoring fans. haha.