Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monkey Hear, Monkey Say

Last night we dropped a birthday dinner for my Mom off at my parents house, and as we loaded the kids back in the car to head home Tyson managed to buckle Anabelle's thigh chub into her car seat. Of course she immediately began to wail.

I was across the bench from them buckling Dawson in, and I sharply looked up and translated the reason for the commotion to my poor confused husband...

Dawson, without missing a beat, looks up at me with a goofy look on his sweet little face and casually remarks "Oh, Mom... he didn't mean to, it was an ACCIDENT! He's JUST being a BOY!"
As if that weren't enough, he turns to Tyson and reminds him sweetly "Daddy, you need to be gentle with my sister. Shes FRAGILE."

Um. Maybe its time to get that filter installed in my mouth?

xo,
B

2 comments:

Flo Paris said...

Hahahahahaha. Amazing.
I love hearing the crazy things Sera says. Like "NO Amelie, that's NOT for babies" things of that nature.

.heidi.noelle. said...

Hehe! What that moment must have looked like in person :)