Friday, March 25, 2011

Honeymoon

Dawson is officially enrolled in Karate... more on that later, but its amazing.

Yesterday was his second class, and he begged to invite his friend (who Anabelle is particularly fond of) from across the street.

After the lesson, we were all piled in the car heading home in the rain, and I said some lovey comment to Tyson without realizing I had an audience. I can't even remember what exactly I said now, but Anabelle pipes up from wayyy in the back seat ...

"So, what... are you guys, like, going to go on a honeymoon now or something?..."

We couldn't resist a giggle and of course I dramatically leaned over and said

"OF COURSE WE ARE! Lets run away together, TYSON!" and planted a big fat smooch on him.

Dawson groaned in disgust as loud as he couldn manage from the backseat and said

"GUYS. PLEASE. You are EMBARRASSING Kaeden...!!!!!!! STOP IT."

Wow.

How are they already this old?!?

This could get fun.

xo

1 comment:

.heidi.noelle. said...

Hahah! I love this! Have a TON of fun :D