Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No News is BAD News...

That's right, blog fans.

The reason I've been absent for a few days... the McDermott rascals have managed to break YET ANOTHER digital camera.

Pretty mysterious... I went to fetch it yesterday from its tranquil perch on the kitchen counter and found a suspicious lens error message when I went to turn it on. The online reviews suggest it might come from being dropped... which would explain why the battery door is broken off of it also...

I suspect the princess... who is going thru a particularly frustrating 'I don't have to ask before I borrow anything that doesn't belong to me because I own the world' kind of phase. She also looks the guiltiest of the suspected parties upon interrogation.

Stay tuned never the less. I may just have to channel my super potent descriptive writing abilities to paint pictures of blog worthy events in your minds eye since I have no camera side kick for the time being.

Hmph. I'm off to play the lotto.

1 comment:

Beatrice Blount said...

no.way. when it rains, baby...